Here is a whole mess of stuff I've made for Morrowind: meshes, mods, and miscellany. Feel free to use them as you will - no permission is required, only credit.
- Bonds.esp - This mod adds Bearer Bonds. Creeper sells them in exchange for loot (he still has his 5000 gold, too), and they can be redeemed in the East Empire Company office is Ebonheart at a rate of 5000 gold per day.
- MCA - Companions.esp - minor improvements to the companions in the wonderful MCA 5.0 mod:
- If you're both levitating, but not fighting, they match your altitude.
- If you sneak, they'll sneak. Also good for keeping them from charging into battle until you're ready.
- The topic "How are you?" will now reveal their state of health.
- MCA - Safe.esp - removes the "make love" topic and the corteseans from the MCA 5.0 mod, so your kids can play Morrowind without asking you embarassing questions.
- Mannequins.esp - my mannequins. Solves the problem of accidentally losing all your armor, yet they're still portable! Requires grumblepunks wonderful skeletal meshes, and the meshes from the Nereverine Castle mod (I think). Neither of which are mine so I can't redistribute them without permission, which I don't (yet) have. Find 'em at Planet Elder Scrolls.
- Summon Creeper.esp - creates an amulet that lets you summon Creeper. The ultimate cheat. Creeper sells it...
All the above mods in one big, ugly heap (if 8k is big).
- Smaller Potions. I've always thought of potions as small, just a mouthful. The potions in Morrowind are HUGE - several liters in size - bigger than your head! This mesh replacer contains two sets of meshes that skrink the potion bottles to either 20% or 40% of their original size. Just copy the appropriate meshes into the meshes/m folder.
None of these meshes require textures except where noted.
- Armor. Includes Almalexia's Helm and Dagoth Ur's Helm. Note that using these can cause baldness. Also includes Phaedrus' Helm, based on Mighty Joe Young's Achillies Helm mesh.
- Faucets. Yes, faucets. Two styles (including an animated faucet).
- Miscellaneous. 21 new meshes
- A red, transparent statue of Azura, small enough to use indoors.
- A mounted Cliff Racer head trophy for display.
- A crystal ball.
- A six-sided die.
- A fermenter, for brewing Greef.
- Two toilets, one primative, the other fancy. (Reading material not included.)
- A hanging cage, with a door. (set snap to 32 to fit the door)
- A loooooooooooooooong table for those great halls.
- A framed painting. Needs retexturing.
- A sarcophagus, based on the Velothi Altar, with a door.
- A skull goblet.
- A geodesic glass sphere that opens and closes (requires script).
- A spider (static).
- A wood stove, with a sliding door. (snap both to fit the door)
- A guillotine.
- A large stone gargoyle. This really belongs in the above collection, but I broke it out for its size (461k zipped).
- Common Stone Tiles 2 new meshes.
- This is an interior corner tile, with a cubby hole in one wall. Includes a framed painting that fits over the hole to hide it. Painting will need to be retextured.
- Imperial Tiles 31 new meshes.
- A ceiling-only tile.
- An embrasure tile (arrow-slit), with a matching sunbeam, and a "view". Retexture the view with an appropriate screenshot, and place it just beyond the embrasure so the player can "look outside". The effect is quite impressive.
- Floor tiles. Each matches a standard tile, but is only the floor. Good for falsifying the in-game map: hide the real tiles under the in_lava_blacksquare, and construct a new, misleading map above that. Drives players CRAZY when the map doesn't match what they see!
- Three hidden doors. These will require scripting.
- A trap door that actually opens.
- A quarter pillar.
- An arched stained glass window. Will need retexturing.
- A round stained glass window. Will need retexturing.
- An arched imperial wall-only tile.
- Double-height impbig tiles, for buildling cathedrals.
- Double-width impbig tiles, for great halls.
- Transitions These are "doorjambs" that transition from one architectural style to another. Eventually there will be more of these.
- Velothi to Common
- Velothi to Hlaalu
- Velothi to Imperial
- Velothi to Mournhold
- Velothi Tiles 9 new meshes.
- A no-collision floor tile for traps.
- Seven floorless room tiles.
- A partially-floorless in_v_s_domeroom_01 tile, for traps or indoor pools.
- Weapons 6 new meshes
- A ruby dagger, with a glowing, translucent blade. NOT a retextured glass dagger.
- A serpentine daedric claymore. I love this one.
- A staff with a skull at the top.
- A staff with a spinning skull at the top.
- A longboat with a cargo of several crates and barrels.
Stuff that isn't a mesh or mod.
- A map of the distribution of Belladonna in Solstheim. Belladonna (ripe or unripe) and Comberry make Restore Magica potions, which are very handy for mages.
- A screenshot providing a bit of insight into Solstheim night-life. Specifically, what Berzerkers and Spriggans do when no one is looking. (Note that the perspective is a bit odd because I'd "zoomed in" by messing with the view angle using FPS Optimizer.)
- The sordid truth behind Sload Soap...
© 2003 W. E. Johns